Yankees Got Chapman

weams

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">yanks get chapman for minor leaguers</p>— Jon Heyman (@JonHeymanCBS) <a href="

">December 28, 2015</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is unreal. That bullpen is ridiculous. I hope he brings craziness to shatter the chemistry they could have. My hatred is renewed in that franchise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I, for the record, love it when other teams trade assets for closers.

I also think they are going to flip Miller.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">yanks get chapman for minor leaguers</p>— Jon Heyman (@JonHeymanCBS) <a href="

http://www.foxsports.com/mlb/story/cincinnati-reds-aroldis-chapman-trade-suspension-investigation-121015

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Ks per 9 IP among relievers last yr: 1. Chapman 15.74. 2. Miller 14.59. 3. Betances 14.04 <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Yankees?src=hash">#Yankees</a>. Yep. NYY has top 3 now.</p>— Joel Sherman (@Joelsherman1) <a href="

Did Alfredo Simon get suspended? Did Brett Myers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also, I do not trust the Dominican Republic system of law to have factually represented what occurred there. SO there is that as well for Simon. He was not welcomed back with open arms in the Baltimore organization after that either.

Archived